Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,006 comments
today and yesterday huge difference
everyone can see.
wzet.jpg

I had lots of days like that
one day like +10 sales and rebils and next days 0 or 1 sales
common RG thing!!

Did RG delete a lot of stuff recently today I have come across about 50 links that been posted like a max of 2 weeks ago and everything has been deleted what is up??

Last edited:
Did RG deleted a lot of stuff recently today I have come across about 50 links that been posted like a max of 2 weeks ago and everything has been deleted what is up??

Yes, I also get this problem. Normaly I just got few (less than 10) deletion files each day, but today my 41 files are gone :(

Last edited:
today i got one sale and one rebill only and now 5 hour remain to left the day
p4e9.jpg

You can't expect 8 sales everyday (sale+rebill together) while u have just around 150 Downloads. I have aroud 500 Downloads. even, i do not expect like you are doing. Sales+Rebill going on its own rulez.. I just do my work as well. thats all & i just don't want to show my kidness is here.

Last edited:
today i got one sale and one rebill only and now 5 hour remain to left the day
p4e9.jpg

You can't expect 8 sales everyday (sale+rebill together) while u have just around 150 Downloads. I have aroud 500 Downloads. even, i do not expect like you are doing. Sales+Rebill going on its own rulez.. I just do my work as well. thats all & i just don't want to show my kidness is here.

finely i got 2 sale 1 rebill before today closed.

Back