Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,939 comments
Hello
what hosts work to remote upload about rapidgator?
because turbobit and uptobox doesn't work :(
remote 1fichier.com to rapidgator work?
sorry for my bad english

So on my payments page it says my Virtual Credit Card was "paid" yet i haven't received the credit card info yet. What's the time-frame for receiving the VCC information?

The VCC is available worldwide.

In the "Country" selection section, the USA is not available. Only the "United States Outlying Islands" are their.

It's ridiculous that no one has really answered your question. When I asked rapidgator they told me they were working on adding the US, so in other words it's not happening anytime soon. From what I've read online, you don't necessarily need to provide an accurate address or name. I think you have the option of using it as a virtual card and can decline the plastic being sent to you. Can anyone confirm or deny? I'm just worried about wasting my time uploading files and not getting paid for sales.

In the "Country" selection section, the USA is not available. Only the "United States Outlying Islands" are their.

It's ridiculous that no one has really answered your question. When I asked rapidgator they told me they were working on adding the US, so in other words it's not happening anytime soon. From what I've read online, you don't necessarily need to provide an accurate address or name. I think you have the option of using it as a virtual card and can decline the plastic being sent to you. Can anyone confirm or deny? I'm just worried about wasting my time uploading files and not getting paid for sales.

vcc is not available in our country i asked to add our country they said that
give some wrong adress so that plastic card will not receive that wrong adress
but vcc details will be mailed to you give maid id
use that details and add to you paypal or do any online shopping
after adding to paypal you can transfer money to your banks
here my question is
is that paypal will accept vcc?
i heard that paypal suspending accounts for 90days who adds vcc details(i am not sure about this might be a rumour or true)
rg didnt answer this question
after adding vcc to paypal if paypal suspends my accounts for 90days my money will be frozen

My refrel got One Rebill abot 6$ but i dont got any refrel earning what is this RG.its mean same Like that they scam with our sales

For rebils from our referrals do not get anything... We earn from referrals only when they have sales!!! :D

But Dear Darling Refrel earning depend on earning not see that earning from sale or rebill refrel comission is on refrel earning.i think you dont see affalities clearly.

I use "copy to my file" to remote link from another user then I repost this link in my topic. Will I have been banned by using "copy to my file" too much

Can anyone answer me, Please?

So on my payments page it says my Virtual Credit Card was "paid" yet i haven't received the credit card info yet. What's the time-frame for receiving the VCC information?

I got the same thing. Any one else have some info on this?

Would love to read some testimonials from people that have successfully received payment via this VCC option. To those that have had their status change to PAID - have you tried contacting RG and if so what response did you get ?

Thanks

I use "copy to my file" to remote link from another user then I repost this link in my topic. Will I have been banned by using "copy to my file" too much

Can anyone answer me, Please?

Here's hoping so.

Last edited:
Back