Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,914 comments
Any help please ?!

Can somebody please make clear these two questions :

I currently have premium (1 TB/unlimited) which will expire at 2013-11-12 ..
1 ) I want to upgrade to plan (4 TB/8 TB) ..so, will the remaining period be added to this new plan ?
2) If i reach with this plan 4 TB of downloads and 8 TB of diskspace , and want to renew this same package, will i get another 8 TB storag ?

Thank you

Any help please ?!

Can somebody please make clear these two questions :

I currently have premium (1 TB/unlimited) which will expire at 2013-11-12 ..
1 ) I want to upgrade to plan (4 TB/8 TB) ..so, will the remaining period be added to this new plan ?
2) If i reach with this plan 4 TB of downloads and 8 TB of diskspace , and want to renew this same package, will i get another 8 TB storag ?

Thank you

yes if you gone with any new pakage like 4tb/8tb so old remaining period be added to this new plan

I get files deleted very fast after uploading from FTP. Not posted files. Like withing 10-20 mins after upload with the reason

over 5 file copies

I have no idea what that means :(

thats mean you have already more then 5 copy of this file

That was also my guess but 150+ files just uploaded now almost instantly deleted with that reason ... I searched some of the filenames and they were not duplicates.

I've noticed that when they delete an archive they also delete the downloads of that file in the daily stats box in the main page.
Don't know if that affects PPD users income since I'm on PPS though.

the joke is i did not download any thing :))
yqt9mn2p.jpg

lolz...crying guys number increased from few to ALL

guys, i also in your group but not now, RG shaved most of my sales and rebills, but UL shaved only rebills (atleasst i hope so,because i know my average earnings).
i replaced RG with FileOM, now sales are fine there (i am not telling you guys to use FILEOM, just change host)

still lot of trusted filehosts are there with good admin, hope they don't shave => FileOM, Fileparadox

They have a bug in their shaving system today (at least in my account)! After several days without sales and rebills, today already 2 sales AND 2 rebills :dj:

I still do not have rebills since my files got deleted.and they still don't answer my questions about to show me DMCA complaint of my files. and about why they do not give rebills from deleted files.
Honesty is far away from RG.
i am thinking to change host to K2S but i cannot see good stats in their thread also.now dont know what to do.
BUT IF YOU WANT AN ADVISE FROM A 2 YEARS RG UPLOADER: DON'T START WITH RG EVER AND NEVER!!!

Back