Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,903 comments
If you use dedicated server then it should be no problem open a new account with new ip.Dont know about the payment staff,but i have 2 webmoney accounts on the same ip,its possible.I have created them long time back because of Depositfiles and their banning system.

Can I create two accounts with the same IP? I don't think so... I will have to delete payment stuff from first account, right? That's it?

Think this could work for him.According to this my friend left his first account and made new one funny but new account started to get more sales then the old one.I can confirm that after i left Rg my rebills started to get better even sales started to be some weird kind of regular.When i look on some anomalys in my stats i can only smile.Btw k2s is looking more prommising for me after some time of using them but im not satisfied with rebills so far.Lets see if some 3 months rebills will come.

Yes,i also noticed that.When i stop uploading to rg,than the sales started to come.In October i also got rebills,so i think rg stoped shawing for now.

My brother bought an account from my link and I received payment. He has been rebilled 3 times now and I have received no rebill payment. I am sure this is the case with many of my sales as I hardly ever get rebill payments.

My brother bought an account from my link and I received payment. He has been rebilled 3 times now and I have received no rebill payment. I am sure this is the case with many of my sales as I hardly ever get rebill payments.
I have no problem with rapidgator until now.
In 4 past days, income = 1/4 before that. Don't know why.

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/151012-1193.html#post1897209
As I said before, they cheat rebills. Sale are counted all but rebills lost.
I am work with them long time and most income from them but now I must finding another host.
They start bad-playing and first is rebills counter.

Last edited:
RG not count proper download in my account any one has same problem like me i dont know what happen to my account dont count proper download just whole day i recived 2 or 3 downloads any one facing same problem tell me pls ???

Thank you

RG is deleting files like crazy, i think they have a bug!
I see some insane copyright infrigement notice for files that i have uploaded minutes before, also some Weird "part.Rar" files are randomly delete, this is so stupid, if it was legit copyrights infrigment, all part of the files would be deleted and not "part08" or "part03" only

RG is deleting files like crazy, i think they have a bug!
I see some insane copyright infrigement notice for files that i have uploaded minutes before, also some Weird "part.Rar" files are randomly delete, this is so stupid, if it was legit copyrights infrigment, all part of the files would be deleted and not "part08" or "part03" only

lol yeah most my files that get remove it .. always part02 or part03
its just so annoying

vCr6rFH.png

RG not count proper download in my account any one has same problem like me i dont know what happen to my account dont count proper download just whole day i recived 2 or 3 downloads any one facing same problem tell me pls ???

Thank you

yes i think theres a problem + they delete files faster than light speed ... + they cheat in rebills ... why im working with this host :facepalm:

Back