Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,022 comments
You have access to your webmoney account? If you have, from there you can copy your WMZ.

PS. If you change your payment data, payout will be paused till next payment.For example, if you change data today, your payment will be calculated on Sunday 29th September.

Yes I have acces to my webmoney account, the problem is that "the hacker" has changed my WMZ-purse for her WMZ-purse[/QUOTE]

Sorry, my mistake. I forgot that you must type old purse number if you wanna replace it with the new one. Maybe RG support can help you by checking IP addreses and logs.

Good luck with that and please tell us how it finished.

i have an issue, i have been away all this summer and i have paused the payment because i had some issues with my webmoney account, now i have over 1400$ with RG and i don't know if i can withdraw it to webmoney

i have an issue, i have been away all this summer and i have paused the payment because i had some issues with my webmoney account, now i have over 1400$ with RG and i don't know if i can withdraw it to webmoney
if your webmoney acc is keeper you will withdraw it and rg pay.

i kept mail for rg support to add custom payout so that how much they need to request they can request manuvally
already 2weeks over they said we will made changes soon but no changes till now

no payment this week ...

just got this now -

Dear Partners, Payout to webmoney will be done on Friday 20 September 2013. Sorry for delay. Rapidgator.net support

Last edited:
Back