Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
its hard for me to earn 1$ from rapidgator's PPD plan, it has been 1 week.
meanwhile,i earn more than 100 EU from uploaded.net and ryushare.com..what a shame with rapidgator, they don't let me choose PPS directly either.

UL is banned on some forums, while RG is not...ridiculous..RG is worse for both downloaders and uploaders, is RG good for free users? hell no

ul got banned on over forums for something serious which i know but not gonna say and ul shaves sales they not even counting for ppd

ul paygate always up the poke people get sign ups but no sales and lot of people like rg if you dont like rg then leave get fed up people moaning

i somehow believe this topic should be made more of a support for us all rather than stopping this 'sales n no sales' thing. pages n pages r being added for nothing as talking about getting or not getting sales over here is not gonna change anything, so lets just help each other in providing support as there is no official thread. i speak of all of us uploaders in general. I hope i make sense, if i dont, please excuse me

by the way they r again getting ddosed :cough:

And only solution to stop this moaning is that rg dies and so all will swith to other host then no more moaning here lolz ... best solution

my plan (1 TB/6 TB)

Without your download, this file will be deleted in 58 day(s)

fuckingator

So, there is no "files stored forever" as RG claims in some premium plans.

Your plan will run out in 28 days - therefore 28 days + the 30 days without download deletion policy = 58 days and the file gets killed.

But if you extend your plan before the end of those 28 days then the file will be stored for another 30/90 days + the 30 day without download shit.

Basically as long as you have premium account your files will live as long as that does + the 30 days.

Last edited:
Hey rapidgator, if you read this topic, please remove limited time for premium.
Because you counts download as unique IP/24hour so many download for files are not counted and they will be deleted.

A resource with many parts will not useable and you will lost affiliate and customers.

Stop this rules please

My premium account plan 1 TB/6 TB
Without your download, this file will be deleted in 34 day(s) not 58 days

Last edited:
Back