Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
fuck, same messages here... "Without your download, this file will be deleted in 39 day(s)"

------------------------------------------

edit: ok i figured it out...

My premium will expire in 9 days. When it expires RG keep files in free accounts for another 30 days (without download) 30+9 = 39 days.

ARNY, i think you have about 14 day left with premium, right? 30+14 day = 44.

So i think there is nothing to worry about, when we extend premium, files live longer then. It is just a warning, thats all.

(One of my friend has just confirmed it, he has 63 days left with premium and his message is Without your download, this file will be deleted in 93 day(s) 63+30=93)

Last edited:
ya changing the display mpore like keep2share but fuck rg . stealing like ass every weekend. I wish to be in bad grp rest week rather than weekend bz these weekend sales will make more than regular days sales :(

fuck, same messages here... "Without your download, this file will be deleted in 39 day(s)"

------------------------------------------

edit: ok i figured it out...

My premium will expire in 9 days. When it expires RG keep files in free accounts for another 30 days (without download) 30+9 = 39 days.

ARNY, i think you have about 14 day left with premium, right? 30+14 day = 44.

So i think there is nothing to worry about, when we extend premium, files live longer then. It is just a warning, thats all.

(One of my friend has just confirmed it, he has 63 days left with premium and his message is Without your download, this file will be deleted in 93 day(s) 63+30=93)

Thanks Richard. I was a bit scared when I saw that today, lol.

There is very unusuall pattern for me lolz . sundays and mondays no matter wat i post or how much i not get sale ........Hehe their fucking shave bot have different patterns for different people ... Any one also faced same type of pattern ????

@up don't panic :P I have many times the same situation. Sometimes i get a few sales in week and sometimes i got nothing ;p It's normal :p

Anyway for me ATM RG is still a number one.

Its not sometimes if it is random u can think that ya ur luck not good and bla bla things which people say . but when u see a perticular pattern like sales on normal day and on monday and snday everyweek 0 sales u will suspect it . And so i posted more and more but still cant break that pattern . I dont think that its bad luck that every sunday and monday no sales lolz .........

Its not sometimes if it is random u can think that ya ur luck not good and bla bla things which people say . but when u see a perticular pattern like sales on normal day and on monday and snday everyweek 0 sales u will suspect it . And so i posted more and more but still cant break that pattern . I dont think that its bad luck that every sunday and monday no sales lolz .........

you're right no sales snday and monday in the last months no sales for me the last 4 day

Back