Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,906 comments
im done with talking about earnings (or shavings or any money related topic) in open forums i strictly discuss only tech issues, or other tech questions... :P

g2udf0G.png

Are these ur stats really ? Bz as much i know u were getting many sales daily when u used to share ur stats here or is it some of ur friends stats ....

another victim @Deutschland. das ist scheise mein freund but you are not the only one.i left them few months ago because of the exactly stats like you have today.visiting this thread everyday to see whats new but see only situation getting worse even for people like you who where happy with rg.

Last edited:
just look at this and say they are not shaving
this is ridiculous :cough:

Duh.....Its a last minute cash grab of course.

....how often do uploaders need to go through the exact same process with each host before they start to realize

1) This is an all too common game for almost every host.
2) The signs are always the same....host start well, begins to go shitty, is finally completely shitty.

run for the hills and delete ALL your links with RG.....they are taking you for a ride, just like the next one will.

Without your download, this file will be deleted in 30 day(s)

In my country, very few people who spoke English. I am writing, including dictionary :-=

RG will close after 30 days, they ask for

This file will be deleted in 01 day 03:17:57 due DMCA complain

Who needs such information on download page?

You should be happy for this new feature. now users will be forced to buy a premium and download that file.

It doesn't matter if they buy premium because the rebills of that file will be lost when they delete it.
I'm fucking sick of this hidden rebill policy!

Back