35,914 comments
Yes I will, but loock my stats , im too fucking liar like you :rofl:

happy week , you see it easy :whistle:

lRrAMCk.jpg

Is that true stats monro ? =P~

of course no , I edit this image .
Btw , people who send me messages about
this stats , stop PM me, is not real :facepalm:

lolz, u had mentioned clearly about the 'liar' thing in ur post, but im sure life will be terrible with the number of pms u must be receiving.

serves u good for lying :hrhr:

just kiddin bro. i guess, if filehosts can lie with our numbers v can lie with their numbers too :P

Hi guys,

1) is there a fee for changing ppd to pps ?

i see that in their faq page, it says , if we earn first 10$ , then we can change plans,

is that means that 10$ will be deducted?

i have reached minimum payment and i don't want to change plan if amount will be deducted.

2)
Also how often we can change plans

3)
And i have reached the minimum payout and it says next payment amount is xx , so will i get payment in wmz this thursday?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

1) is there a fee for changing ppd to pps ?

i see that in their faq page, it says , if we earn first 10$ , then we can change plans,

is that means that 10$ will be deducted?

i have reached minimum payment and i don't want to change plan if amount will be deducted.

2)
Also how often we can change plans

3)
And i have reached the minimum payout and it says next payment amount is xx , so will i get payment in wmz this thursday?

Thanks.

1) No any fee.. just an formality to actiavte pps.. you had to earn 10$ from ppd.
2) You can change the plan every seven days or week
3) Yup you will get payment on thursday.

hello shahzadali55 go to your profile and see storage available .......

see it my storage.....

3vg1.png

i think something wrong with my account , i have also (1 TB/unlimited*) for 30 days - $12.99

and still file uploading , check your main page

3271_02_txx7.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

now after day change fix it , don't show at this time

someone have problems with corrupted files? or deleted files? i have 3 months premium and 3tb storage used... i already lost like 1.2tbs in corrupted and deleted files.

PD. i only use rapidgator for backup if you know a better file hosting for backup please tell me.

Back