Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,922 comments
If you have your own site use ryushare
If you post in big forums try oteupload where it's allowed
If you post in small forum with low ryushare links use either of them
The idea is not to leave rg the idea is to force them to go back to what they where before and we all remember those days we have to force them back

When did it take stamina to ftp alot of files in filezilla?

Since you don't know nothing about me that was a very stupid assumption, if for you uploading 1000+ files with a very limited upload speed is easy then good for you, I am really happy for you, but for me its a long long task, I can't do it in even 1 month.

You should get a dedicated server,and upload your files on that,then you can do reups to the hosts faster as well as using multiple file hosts.

I know that, but I never needed it so never tried it, maybe if things won't get better then I will do that. But as I said that is only one reason, there are other reasons too, sometimes you have to think about those too who have bought premium from you, and then again, there are some more reasons too :)

Dont worry about them.Filesonic have fallen we have go further users have buyed again.Same with Oron.You cannot stick to a host which is not fair with you.Or are you planning to make charity work? :)

sometimes you have to think about those too who have bought premium from you

Dont worry about them.Filesonic have fallen we have go further users have buyed again.Same with Oron.You cannot stick to a host which is not fair with you.Or are you planning to make charity work? :)

yes that is right too, but I just hate changing host, when filesonic died I actually stopped uploading for a while, I just hate when I have to reupload all the files again :)

after my first month with rg and luckyshare some time a go i can say something.

With luckyshare in first 30days made 70+ sales (almost 800$)
With rg made just 26 >.< (not even 150 becouse some of them was made on 10$ ppd limit)

In past 30days on LS, where i haven't upload anything or share any new ls link made more than at rg.

Thats why i will think about changing this shit.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter how much you made with LS KaraMustafa they stopped paying. Get 5,000 sales with them but you don't see a dime of the money, I am not an RG fan at all but at least they are still paying.

after my first month with rg and luckyshare some time a go i can say something.

With luckyshare in first 30days made 70+ sales (almost 800$)
With rg made just 26 >.< (not even 150 becouse some of them was made on 10$ ppd limit)

In past 30days on LS, where i haven't upload anything or share any new ls link made more than at rg.

Thats why i will think about changing this shit.

why ? you was very happy with RG do you remember ? do you remember when people complain about sales counter and you aways write sales work perfect :) ? Now i hope you understand situation...

Last edited:
Luckyshare paid for a long time, I suppose he was talking about that time when LS was paying, and I can confirm LS sales were great, I used them for a few days for another niche and their sales were really good.

@KaraMustafa:- Truth been told by you. Totally Agreed mate! RG was used to be the best host but now after implementing too many adds and popups. Its hard to get sales there. RG is spamming their users with loads of adds and popups. There is not even a 6months or a 1year premium option user can buy now.

Doing advertisement is ok on a site but multiple adds and 2-3 popups made any of us think of leaving the site.

The only biggest advantage in using RG is that you will get your payment every week and thats for sure, but we need regular sales as well. :)

uq163eeaxh9q_t.jpg

I wait next payment from LS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still biggest issue is the way they (not)counting rebills, after deleted files you lose rebills. No one file host doing that , and RG scamming users, they can delete any file purposely to save rebills for themselves.

Do you remember PPS rate 30/5 (or so) for some moment, and later they improve that to 50/30.

I think we are, actually on that 30/5 PPS rate, right now.

Just imagine that humiliation for affiliates, 5% for rebills, it's almost nothing.

Back