Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,976 comments
Does rapidgator still pay by bank wire if the amount reaches $5,000? I remember a message they had where if it does you can contact them about it and they will do it as long as its a minimum of $5,000.

After suffering from a massive downturn in sales the past few weeks, I decided to test to see if RG is indeed shaving -

To perform this test I used 3 dedicated proxies, and bought 3 new accounts using my affiliate link on 3 separate files, over a period of 6 hours -

None of the sales registered on my affiliate sales list

All 3 files were removed by RG shortly after the accounts were purchased due to 'copyright infringement' - 3 out of a total of 6 files removed today, from over 65000 files in total on my account

In summary - Rapidgator are indeed shaving heavily, by removing files used to buy affiliate links citing 'copyright infringement' . This must be an automated system process on their end, which they temporarily disable during certain hours to give the illusion that nothing is wrong

Now just think about it, if you are getting 10 sales a day you might think 'All is fine, what is everyone talking about, I'm happy with RG' - but you might actually be getting 40+ sales in reality and only 10 are being 'let through'. It can add up to serious spare change.

That is true, these people who think that everything is fine are surely getting more sales, but RG counts a few sale and they are happy because maybe they have never worked with RG when they were counting all sales. I use to get much more when everything was actually fine.
Now after a specific time I don't get any sale, if I get sale its during a specific 5-6 hours span during which sales are counted and then the counting is off.

Then another proof for me is that only newly posted files are generating sales, and by newly posted file I mean a file that is 3 days or less than 3 days old, not a single file which I uploaded more than 3 days ago is generating any sale for me even when the file generated sales when I posted it, but after 3 days all the files just stop generating sales, and there is no way that can happen, My older files are stilll being downloaded but they don't generate any sale, but when RG was counting properly I was getting sales from both old and new files.
There are other indicators too, but the main point is that RG has betrayed their affiliates, they are shaving like there is no tomorrow, and those who think everything is fine actually don't have a clue what it looks like when RG counts all sales, a thing they haven't done in a long time.

Last edited:
Adiel, you talking shit. I have files on my site, which were uploaded an year ago. These files are getting daily downloads and sales.

Look pal, I know what I am talking about, what you noobs don't understand that there are different groups, right now my group is in trouble, RG is not counting sales from my older files, I am not a new uploader and I know what my content is worth of, I was always getting sales from older files until now, starting from this month this is exactly what is happening with me, maybe your time will come soon and you will understand what's happening right now with certain groups but that is exactly what is happening with my group now.

Tell me how is it possible that none of my older files are getting any sales when I was getting sales from those files up until the previous month? so suddenly people cannot see my older files? even when they are being downloaded every day?
Since you are a noob you may not understand because you are one of those people who get a few sales and think everything is fine, but I know exactly what is wrong.

And if you have your own site that is a benefit, mostly people who are posting on forums are under the shaving zone, for some reasons RG is discouraging the forum posters, AK has mentioned about their shaving in one of his posts at gfy. maybe RG is facing some problems from that side and they are doing this but I can't be sure.

Last edited:
No he is not talking shit.3 weeks ago cca many of my old files where generating sales but now nothing.Many files which have generated sales in the past are deleted due DMCA.Not complete posts but separated files.My rebills have dropped to zero.

When you think that all is "fine" lets compare the numbers.Its like 20 to 3 which by 20 people complain and 3 are satisfied here.So dont tell me fairy tales on how is everything ok.:cough:

we have saloon
before starting rapidgator we run a saloon
if u visit our saloon u will not go out till your completely shaved from top of the head to knees we are so professionals in that
none of the companies didnt defeated us

I read this thread every day, and its all about shaving now.

Just one question:

Does it make any difference whether RG shaves or not, if you guys write it here million times? I mean what are you expecting from it? Will RG change his mind? Like shaving less if you write it more? Because I dont thinks so.

I mean sometimes im not happy with my stats either, but writing here every day I think it wouldnt help. I just accept it or leave it.

Honestly, whats the point of writing it over and over again? Im just asking, seriously, no offense. :)

Yeah i think whoever visit this thread got the point from the last 100 pages :)

What i dont understand why has it been written so many times, every day? but nevermind :) I hope everyone will find a better host that suits him. Peace lol

Yeah i think whoever visit this thread got the point from the last 100 pages :)

What i dont understand why has it been written so many times, every day? but nevermind :) I hope everyone will find a better host that suits him. Peace lol

It hurts to see my unique content getting wasted everyday now, if I haven't seen the good days then I would have been happy with 1 or 2 sales too, but unfortunately I have seen what happens when RG counts properly and I just can't see my efforts gone to waste while I know the worth of my content.

Why can't I change the host? there are too many reasons, but let's just say I don't have the stamina to upload all of my files to another host right now.

After suffering from a massive downturn in sales the past few weeks, I decided to test to see if RG is indeed shaving -

To perform this test I used 3 dedicated proxies, and bought 3 new accounts using my affiliate link on 3 separate files, over a period of 6 hours -

None of the sales registered on my affiliate sales list

All 3 files were removed by RG shortly after the accounts were purchased due to 'copyright infringement' - 3 out of a total of 6 files removed today, from over 65000 files in total on my account

In summary - Rapidgator are indeed shaving heavily, by removing files used to buy affiliate links citing 'copyright infringement' . This must be an automated system process on their end, which they temporarily disable during certain hours to give the illusion that nothing is wrong

Now just think about it, if you are getting 10 sales a day you might think 'All is fine, what is everyone talking about, I'm happy with RG' - but you might actually be getting 40+ sales in reality and only 10 are being 'let through'. It can add up to serious spare change.

Just because of they thought they have advantage of competitors, and they dump their afff, it's not the nice way to be millionaire. Hope them re-thinking to be fair hosting :heiligenschein:

I'm agree with all your comments about shaved sales. I had daily sales during a lot of months and the last 10 days I didn't had any sale. This is not possible, it's illogical because I work everyday in my website and I always got sales. I think Rapidgator has problems and they are cheating us. So, I decided to move to another host but not Ryushare or Luckyshare. We must investigate what host it's better. Rapidgator users bye bye!! :wave:

Back