Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,954 comments
I see no problems. Since I've started, in past 10 days i've finally made 10$ and got 10 sales.
So such a posts about frozen stats or RG shaving is pure spam. Mods should ban You guys imidiately.

KaraMustafa please you don`t use in past RG so you don`t know what people try to write here so please don`t write who must be banned or something like that.. if you don`t like what people write here you can forget about this topic and that`s all...

EDIT: Don`t forget some thing this is File Host Discussion

so please tell me what people have to write here ?
http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion

QkiLyC9.png

File being inactive for 30 days or whatever, it gets deleted, file gets reported for dmca it gets deleted. They do not delete files for no reason. Stats are rarely ever frozen, I think in the last year, only 1 or 2 days its happened and that was a server error.

Some of you guys have been doing PPD/PPS for much longer than I have and still act like total noobs that do not understand anything.

exactly

1.Shaving sales:
[SLIDE]http://www7.pic-upload.de/30.05.13/zgnpw6ws36x.jpg[/SLIDE]

Had some old files from january never shared.
I paste link in to browser and click download and I get ''error 404 - session not found''.
After that a paste again the same link and surpise ''file not found''

After this I go to ''Deleted files today'' and there I see my file on list .

And now the biggest suprise: file was deleted by..... ''Copyright infringement''

I check over 20 old non shared files and all was deleted Immediately after I try download them with reason ''Copyright infringement''.

Daily random files deleted.
Only 1 part of rar gets deleted by dmca.Impossible.
I use mirror and mirror files are online.

Shaving PPD:
After 1 week with LS I had more downloads then 1 year with RG.

Last edited:
1.Shaving sales:

If someone posts in your site, it is possible Premium is purchased from other users, and for you - only domain Salles...
Only you post in your site?? Or if you whether access to other members to post??

If someone posts in your site, it is possible Premium is purchased from other users, and for you - only domain Salles...
Only you post in your site?? Or if you whether access to other members to post??

Only I post on my site,no one else.
Also don't have any banners from RG,only links to files.

leech them rg you are cheater badddly frost like a ice on -003 temperature...

may be they put our stats in Ice Or In Very COld Tem when i get any alternative file host in some coming days i kick them offfff

Back