Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
There'se no cheat in any sale system on any filehost i've ever work with as on filesonic, oron etc. There was always some guys as YOU who was always thought their was cheated. Right now I was working with LS but since theres no response from their side to affiliates I wen't on RG.

I remember when You was saying same thing in LS thread some time ago. I've never felt any drop there and If there was any it was just becouse of payment options changes. In first month on LS i've made >1k$, same about in second and almost 1k in third one but since second one their stopped paying.

I'm feeling better incomes come with RG coz of rebills. There wasn't any at LS.

:sohot: just wait for few days, mayb ur opinion will change. if it does im right, if it doesnt I need to c a shrink

There'se no cheat in any sale system on any filehost i've ever work with as on filesonic, oron etc. There was always some guys as YOU who was always thought their was cheated. Right now I was working with LS but since theres no response from their side to affiliates I wen't on RG.

I remember when You was saying same thing in LS thread some time ago. I've never felt any drop there and If there was any it was just becouse of payment options changes. In first month on LS i've made >1k$, same about in second and almost 1k in third one but since second one their stopped paying.

I'm feeling better incomes come with RG coz of rebills. There wasn't any at LS.

Regarding sales, I cannot say for sure ...

BUT regarding number of downloads, I'm 100% sure this is not correct since the beginning. And it is very simple to test it using a vpn (to make sure you are using diffrent IP and different countries)

And this is why I left that host long time ago ...

you must be the idiot yourself.

you should know how to brush your teeth often so it does'nt stink like a toilet.

so you called your self also a servant? poor thing. :-=

are you a idiot,or just not use your brain?
No,you are probably a noob,who have no clue what is going on in filesharing world.

Regarding sales, I cannot say for sure ...

BUT regarding number of downloads, I'm 100% sure this is not correct since the beginning. And it is very simple to test it using a vpn (to make sure you are using diffrent IP and different countries)

And this is why I left that host long time ago ...

I've tested it already too with my two vps's. One located in USA and second in NL. Every download was counted properly, a seconed after download finished. And what is important as i can see their ain't count downloads made by premium users.

If that were to be true, 95% of RG members would be banned. :))

10 DMCA is nothing.

I've heard of people getting over 20,000 DMCA deleted files in a single day and RG doesn't ban them.

The whole banning for DMCA notices that websites say is usually a total bunch of bs to protect themselves.

Back