Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,922 comments
game is almost over for me with RG, i have no space, and because i can not buy more storage, i can not upload. But i will keep this account until i get rebills. i might come back, if RG add plans with more storage...

well good luck to you all guys :) bye for now.

Last edited:
game is almost over for me with RG, i have no space, and because i can not buy more storage, i can not upload. But i will keep this account until i get rebills. i might come back, if RG add plans with more storage...

well good luck to you all guys :) bye for now.

i dont upload anything new, so DLs dropped of course, but i still get good rebills.

That is very sad, is that unlimited space plan with 30 days inactivity deletion rule not good for you? Let's hope RG add the option to buy additional space so people who do need more space can be accommodated.

why would a plan be good with 30 days inactivity if u have 10 TB+ data?

i dont wanna spend my whole life with reuploading due to inactivity with such much data...

i think i would lose about 100-200 GB everyday, i rather spend that time with uploading to another host without inactivity problem.

Last edited:
why would a plan be good with 30 days inactivity if u have 10 TB+ data?

im dont wanna spend my whole life with reuploading due to inactivity with such much data...

I guess you are right, this will also result in poor rebills, so you really don't have any option, why don't you contact RG and talk about this? Maybe they will do something about this, I am not sure but its worth a try.

they are deleting(random) files everyday like crazy :(

my sales dropped compared from last week

77583099.jpg

Im pretty sure RG read this thread :)

The real problem is: i dont know what to tell downloaders who bought premium and waiting new stuff to download. i can not buy more space, so i cant safisfy them. What to tell them?

@Richard which host you want to join now ?

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

one friend of mine says me he have 133tb data in rg and still unmeterd storage is this possible ?

I wish RG add this plan, price is reasonable, compared to their 10 TB plan. Double space, double price. Fair enough.

E6enJvy.jpg

@virgin-heart, when your friend's premium expires, he will choose from existing plans, which means max 10TB plan and he wont upload anymore. Atm i chose bitshare temporarily, but if RG adds new plans, i will cancel bitshare immediatelly.

Last edited:
Back