Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
czHjWqo.png

It suppose to be 60 days since last download for premium users, 30 days is too little, also they have to offer 3 and 6 months subscriptions with unlimited storage...otherwise they will lose affiliates cause other hosts offering better conditions with real unlimited space and other things....

The problem with these plans is not the storage space, I think most of us just started debating about storage, but the real issues in my opinion are:

1. Mostly users will now buy the cheapest plans because few people need 4 or 8 TB in a month, only users who download HD stuff will like these plans, but for most of the users the first two cheap plans will be good, so expect less sales of those 4TB and 8TB plans.

2. Another factor that will bring a negative effect is that Rapidgator is constantly changing their plans and this will force user to buy only one month plans fearing that if they bought 3 month plan then RG may change their plans and give better options in next plans for downloaders as they did now, first they were offering 15GB/day and now its upto 30GB/day at the same price, so these constant changes will make users more inclined towards one month plans.

3. This time RG has focused more on getting money from uploaders as you can see the downloaders are in fact have a benefit now that they are getting more bandwidth than before, but uploaders are the main focus to generate money this time.

4. And the last problem in my opinion is that the two highest price plans (1 & 3 Months, 8 TB Bandwidth) are pretty much useless, who will buy a plan for 3 months only when they can buy a one year plan from many other hosts at the same price. So unless you are uploading huge files, have a large user base, these plans are useless for most affiliates.

So the conclusion is that be prepared to get less revenue as the cheap plans will be more popular.
These are just my observations, I can be wrong but I can see this happening with me at least.

Last edited:
How i can buy premium from my balance? I already have premium but i want to renew. Also i need more than 10TB storage :( Maybe i will make other rapidgator account for new files.

And what will happen when i will buy 4tb premium but i already have 16tb data? random data will be delete?

Last edited:
Back