Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,951 comments
yes, you're right, but deleting my files will be kinda of bad idea, will lose my customers.. Outrageous policy from rapidgator, instead of giving us points for every sale (then exchanging points to premium) like uploaded does, they now force us to buy premium as an uploader.

Free users now have 0b of storage.

So, basically, you wanna upload, you need to be premium.

$12.99 = 500Gb
$24.99 = 2Tb
$39.99 = 4Tb

:facepalm:

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Delete your files.......

You have no storage space if you're not premium anyways.....

not even 500gb for free user? (i am not a heavy uploader)
well i am not going to buy their premium acc.
i think i am going to stop using this filehost.
:sohot:

which host has unlimited space atm? luckyshare?

uploaded, depositfiles, ufox (if you're premium), turbobit.......

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

i deleted around 500 mb, but still not be able to upload.. I think is a problem from their servers..

I think the problem is more with their wallets and their minds...... ;)

wtf, i bought premium with balance for storage space and when i try to upload something i get

hzsdfghba5fc727png.png

agb0fa99bejpg.jpg

lmao I also upgraded to premium and I am getting a shitty error :D

has queenshare + filefactory storage limits?

Filefactory's NEW fair use policy:

"....Excess storage space

While the amount of storage space for Premium users can go beyond 1TB, if this level is exceeded then files will automatically be removed as required in the following order:

1. Files which have never been downloaded which were uploaded more than 90 days ago; then:
  2. Files which have never been downloaded which were uploaded more than 60 days ago; then:
  3. Files which have not been downloaded in the past 60 days beginning with the oldest last downloaded date;"

Back