Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
guys please says some new words in this thread ...

LOL are you here for entertainment?

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

so the virtual world is being devided by religions? Shame on you man. It doesn't matter whether i am a muslim or a hindu or a catholic. I am a human being and the humanity is my religion. I am here to meet with humans, not to islamic, catholic or hindu Be in limits bro. Don't go by name. Naam mein kya rakha hai?

Judging from his signature Bobby is not a Muslim!
Anyways it does not make any difference. Its better to stay united than fall divided ;)

If i was a muslim i still would be fan of Bhagat Singh. BTW we should not focus on such cheap things. Let these things to be happened for cheap politics in India and Pakistan. We are here at a great junction just to give and get knowledge about the greatness of this virtual world. Let us make money and drink beers.

how many of u guys getting sales from last 4days
i am hearing different words from different members that shaving sales some of them getting gud sales
i cannot get conculusion which is genuine

did any contacted rg regarding?
did u got any responce from them

how many of u guys getting sales from last 4days
i am hearing different words from different members that shaving sales some of them getting gud sales
i cannot get conculusion which is genuine

did any contacted rg regarding?
did u got any responce from them

yes i have contacted them regarding this issue and had a reply:
''yes, we are shaving''

Hi, someoane knowes a good site where i can exchange wmz to paypasl with a low comission ?
exwp.org is best in my opinion. Don't use small private exchangers since they will scam you earlier or later (most likely after you start trust them :facepalm: )
India, thats good then, means my dlers should still have options as they are US/EU based.
Feel free to check my signature link for RG premium payment methods in specific countries :)
You are from India and have no more VISA option? Then I should update my post if you can confirm it ;)

Hello
I would like to note that there is many stupids put modified images about sales <_<
they play on your feelings .
like that jerk named "Deutschland" and his image modified by paint :rofl:

ga8HKOK.jpg

Last edited:
Back