Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Rapidgator Discussion thread

  • Y Thread starter ynj
  • Start date Start date
  • 37,717 Replies
  • 6,531,148 Views

37,717 comments

Still they have to fix their sales counter. Today I had two rebills, 3.897 each but only one is shown in rebill column. How can I trust a sales counting system when it is obvious buggy in rebills (where we have at least a comparison in the two columns and due to the amount know if it is a sale or rebill)?!

RAPIDGATOR, PLEASE FIX THIS AND DON'T JUST TELL US EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGHT!
 
maybe they count only every second unique dl to take the money back from the last dl bug where all dl where counted :).i dont understand they system.not for dl not for sales.sometimes all works then it dont.
 
I think in the end of next week, I will be on the PPS IF i don't kill my self before reach it :D :( =]

RG.png
 

About the author

Y
Active Member · Joined
111
Messages
26
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom