Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,923 comments
guys please is here somebody who knows a good exchanger from payza to paypal?i cannot withdraw funds to my bank and im really pissed off.cannot wait anymore. sorry for OT.

since 6 days no sales ... before 2-3 sales every day

the same with rebills!

working in europe / allways using remote upload

@Rapidigator

i don't hope you use enable/disable Counter between Regions or Servers

last friendly warning:

Work better AT NOW or we must switch to another host

I admit, I should never have expressed my joy because of great sales for the last 4 days, it seems they shifted me to that low sales group now...LOL
Whenever I praise RG for good sales this same sh*t happens, I thought I would just stop saying anything positive in this thread but things were so perfect for the last 4 days that I thought maybe everything is fixed now. All problems have been sorted, but I was wrong. From generating 1 sale every 100-150 downloads, today 700+ downloads and only 1 sale, no rebill.
Now I don't know when will I get out of this situation.

Hi, I ordered server and I tried ftp to rapidgator it is not working then I checked page but I can´t load it, I tried to turn off firewall but nothing changed. Any Idea?

no access again.i think i will have to change the filehost.i am sick of automatic responses from support just like a robot and endless ddos attacks.also downlaoders dont like the host much.i am taking lots of request about changing my host.

Back