Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
Well i have a theory that most of you do not like to hear.
Its because 90% of uploaders are unprofessional kids.When they dont get 10+ sales per week they change host.After 1-2 weeks again.Downloaders are confused if they should buy PA or not.Thats why the highest rates on sales getting people with their own sites.Only there they can be somewhat confident that they can dl for 1-3 month without any problems.
Remember Oron.Oron was everywhere and everybody was getting sales.Go one host.Dont switch.Important for forum uploaders.Once you switch you will anger your previous premiums,dont await their come back to you.

Shit you upload:dont waste time to upload new releases when your a small uploader.New releases are everywhere worth only for sites with many visitors.or be quick.faster than light.when your not,upload unique staff.

So my theory: - go one host
-dont switch
-upload unique staff
-be patient (or get a real job)

good tips for getting sales , but your wrong (dont mean the sales) iim not unprofessional kid, i have everyday sales on both servers (RG+UL) but in the last 3-4 days im didnt get any sale, and my stats looks frozen (UL counts also for DLs and still have the same amount of money as 4 days ago). I upload same content everyday and dont swittch from one host to another every week.

Well the things ive metoined have significant influence on every uploader.People getting confused and they dont know what PA to buy.Today i have searched through few forums.All i see is titshare,fuckshare,shitshare.More of one host links means more sales for everybody.Users would be forced to buy.

I have another theory.....

File sharing has created a 'free' culture, not having to pay to see a movie or to listen to music. File sharing provides access to this content for free and makes people lazy and resistant to having to pay. But slowly file sharing is becoming more and more about making money, suddenly we are asking the people who expect free to buy a premium account. Why buy a premium account if you want something for free. If you are prepared to buy a premium maybe the person is also happy to buy the original content from the source?

I just think that we're moving closer to a conflict of interests. Thoughts?

On my next payment it reads blank

Balance USD $1**.**
Next payment USD $0

I entered the wmz purse info in the slot

Is everyone having the same problem on their RG account

thanks

What is the advantages of Premium Subscription rather than premium downloading? Plus do they delete free users files very fast as compared to premium user or not? I mean why an uploader should upgraded his account to rapidgator premium? Please share your views.

PS: They delete files like hell.

1) With pre,your files won't be deleted after 30 days inactive.

Last edited:
Ask richard on how well I do on Rapidgator up until sunday I was getiing 5 sales a day minimum so far i have had only 2 rebills since sunday that is not normal but you know why I am not complaining because rapidgator have yet to screw me. Also my other hosts have picked up more sales than often so clearly people are not happy with the price rise and probably aware of the 15gb limit as they are now as expensive as lucky or Uploaded.

That being said I am 100% with Richard and Helabosa people buy PA's from trusted uploaders who reup, talk to their downloaders and let them know what is going on. For example if I dont upload for 3-4 days I let people know why so they don't panic and it builds trust.

Tips

Unique stuff
Daily Ups
Reups on request

and one tip i can give but is not instant is time, i have threads with over a 1mn views and daily visits of 10k plus that is better than many sites and the only way to achieve this is time and quality.

Back