Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,910 comments
old sales will have the same rebill (3.987), only new sales will have increased rebill price (from february 21) but if old sales extends automatically again and again, every time you get only 3.987 till the end of time.

i can not access rg on OVH RDP
contacted them and they replied
Dear Customer,

Try to disable use of proxy or anonimiser. If you use aol browser -
please use another browser.

Regards,Arina

i dont understand what they mean? because i did not use any proxy
anybody same ? and what i have to do?

file7b5c9ff5211.jpg

They increases their premium prices and why not 6 months or 1 year premium?

Well i have a theory that most of you do not like to hear.
Its because 90% of uploaders are unprofessional kids.When they dont get 10+ sales per week they change host.After 1-2 weeks again.Downloaders are confused if they should buy PA or not.Thats why the highest rates on sales getting people with their own sites.Only there they can be somewhat confident that they can dl for 1-3 month without any problems.
Remember Oron.Oron was everywhere and everybody was getting sales.Go one host.Dont switch.Important for forum uploaders.Once you switch you will anger your previous premiums,dont await their come back to you.:facepalm:

Shit you upload:dont waste time to upload new releases when your a small uploader.New releases are everywhere worth only for sites with many visitors.or be quick.faster than light.when your not,upload unique staff.

So my theory: - go one host
-dont switch
-upload unique staff
-be patient (or get a real job)

What the hell is happening? No sales on RG, no sales and no downloads on UL, Extabit stats frozen or what, NL also no sale. :facepalm:

Last edited:
What the hell is happening? No sales on RG, no sales and no downloads on UL, Extabit stats frozen or what, NL also no sale. :facepalm:

Have you ever wondered, maybe its you who is not doing something right? I am getting daily sales on RG, on uploaded, a host which I rarely use and I have not even uploaded anything on it for the last 4 days, my counter still keeps increasing.
I don't understand all those people wailing about getting 1000 downloads and not a single cent achieved in UL, I never faced this problem.
Maybe you are posting those things that every other person is posting too??

Well i have a theory that most of you do not like to hear.
Its because 90% of uploaders are unprofessional kids.When they dont get 10+ sales per week they change host.After 1-2 weeks again.Downloaders are confused if they should buy PA or not.Thats why the highest rates on sales getting people with their own sites.Only there they can be somewhat confident that they can dl for 1-3 month without any problems.
Remember Oron.Oron was everywhere and everybody was getting sales.Go one host.Dont switch.Important for forum uploaders.Once you switch you will anger your previous premiums,dont await their come back to you.:facepalm:

Shit you upload:dont waste time to upload new releases when your a small uploader.New releases are everywhere worth only for sites with many visitors.or be quick.faster than light.when your not,upload unique staff.

So my theory: - go one host
-dont switch
-upload unique staff
-be patient (or get a real job)

I have another theory, most of the uploaders that I have encountered are just copy cats, they copy from others and don't have any content of their own, in fact a common misconception among these kids is that if they flood the forums with their copied posts they will start getting great sales, and things don't work this way, you need to have content of your own, which should be unique.
For PPD users this copy pasting might give them some results, but for PPS it will not, you will get an occasional sale here and there, and that's it. That's why most of the people on every host thread are always wailing about no sales.
Just my opinion.

I have no sales at RG, thats why I'm on PPD from scratch. And I'm using RG since they've started.

But first they've reduced the PPD-commission by half, now they've increased their premium prices. And that's why I start thinking about leaving this host. Right now I earn enought to constantly renew my PA and get a minor payment every few months. But compared to the other hosts I'm using (Bitshare, Freakshare and Share-Online) the income is ludicrous. I even make more money with a Non-PA at UL.to!

So in my humble opinion, RG will go down if they continue to annoy their uploaders. Just my $0,02.

I agree with Hellasoba and Adiel. Despite im an uploader, i also have my favourite uploaders. They are not many, maybe 3-4 persons. I like them because their links are always trusted, they have been around for years, they reupload stuff if u ask, they try to help downloaders, and they change host only if its REALLY necessary (when host dies or ban accounts). When you finally decide to spend money for a service, you have to know that service will be there for you the next day. Competition is big, there are many choices, but a person with a common sense always chooses the most trusted one.

A few day ago i bought 3 months premium of uploaded.to from my favourite uploader's link, because i really appreciate his hard work and all the effort he puts into uploading (12-16 hours a day), and especially the way how he treats his downloaders. I would never buy premium from a link of an unknown person from his first posts, and definietly not if i see someone changes hosts every month.

Btw two sales and two rebills today.

I know some uploaders have much more sales than me, but im still happy for what i get. I have bad days and then better days, but you just cant have the same good days every day.

Last edited:
Richard
Hellasoba
-
correct (y)

unique staff = sales
site with new stuff every day = sales
-
leech and re post what other post in many sites and blogs = nothing
or u will get lucky someday and get cute sale to be happy with :P

Back