Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,022 comments
i don't know why rapidgator block all England IP.
i can't connect to rapidgator :(
I just tried and successfully opened rapidgator.net with UK IP so it must be your ISP. Most of them use simple DNS blocking and you should try to change your DNS settings to a third party provider like google. Try removing your provider's DNS settings with the following IPs:

These are both very fast DNS servers without any censorship (yet) provided by Google.

Btw: Which ISP are you using for your internet connection?

did the maximum file size for freee users change? yesterday (when the web upload was broken) i uploaded a file and i got warning from a forum noticing that my file could only be downloaded by premium users cuz'it was bigger than 500 mb?

I just tried and successfully opened rapidgator.net with UK IP so it must be your ISP. Most of them use simple DNS blocking and you should try to change your DNS settings to a third party provider like google. Try removing your provider's DNS settings with the following IPs:

These are both very fast DNS servers without any censorship (yet) provided by Google.

Btw: Which ISP are you using for your internet connection?
i'm using vps hosted by REDSTATION LIMITED

In their new security system they might be blocking IPs which are heavily accessing their services like VPS where several users have the same IP.

the filemanager went crazy, try to move certain files, folders, and now I have a folder inside another and another and another and within the root folder, delete one that was "empty" and 5 minutes notice in my mind that I lost 114 records

Yes, but when they fixed the upload problem the 500 MB limit went away.

did the maximum file size for freee users change? yesterday (when the web upload was broken) i uploaded a file and i got warning from a forum noticing that my file could only be downloaded by premium users cuz'it was bigger than 500 mb?

hi

I make exactly it but do not still work
You can detail a little more your way of making please

If you have file:
birthday.party.avi

If you paste party.avi ,you will get 0 results.
So you must put full name: birthday.party.avi

Or paste to search bar only fist letters/word.(birth or birthday)

Hi
is RG limits Speed Upload via FTP in 5mb/s ??
i'm in france RDP & since 2 days i try to upload via FTP & always have MAX 5mb/s
with uploaded.net & ryushare à have more than 150mb/s via ftp

Back