Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
i hope RG will die soon, they deserve it.

EDIT: 4 sales in LS, 0 in RG

Good for u and good :thumbdown:

Actually only those spam the thread who are not getting sales :sleeping: all those who are getting sales they did't post there :d but rg works f9 .. there is no bug all system works f9. all depend on ur quality. and content 90% users just take other post and leech them and again post on same forum and working after 2 days they ask no sales :facepalm: site scaam =P~ again they chose another filehost and same work and again one more scaaam !
10h9it4.png

i am getting daily sales .. it was one day when i did't get sale in this week coz i was not online whole day . getting sales from usa too almost from all countries so please stop asking stupid questions and answers ! Post Unique Content and keep trying

2hs8cd1.jpg

Last edited:
@ Daniyal

Stop saying everyone who is complaining is lying. I never complained when everything was working right. I never copy, in fact others copy my files, I know what to post and where to post, and I was making way more sales than you do, but I believe there is something really weird going on with RG system. Some users are affected and some are not. There are many like me who were getting great sales and now nothing.
Before the cc problem did you ever see so many people complaining? There is something really wrong with RG.

RG is not cheating, Yesterday a friend Bought premium via my link for the Second time, and it showed up in my stats insantly Once again.

We did this 3 months before and we saw the same result.

So please just stfu.

You were saying the same about LS too, now you can see Detailed Statistic page. They made it for those who is shitting on them for such noob reasons.

Back