Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
Number of downloads in "Statistics by files" and "Profile" are different? That happens last few days (before those statistics were the same). Number in "Profile" area is lower than in "Statistics by files" area.

@crkvice

- dmca files deleted

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

statistics count back immediately after the daily reset .......:facepalm:
My impressions statistics:

1) 6 hours on -> 6 hours off and repeats
2) sales only on old files

it seems that today you get sales, but added to stats after weeks ....
then sales of dmca files deleted do not get :?::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::?:

Tell me if I'm wrong

sorry for my english:wacko:

Last edited:
RG please FIX YOUR PROBLEMS or STOP CHEAT! almost 1700 downloads not even 1 sale, before 1 month for this downloads normal i get 10 sales

EDIT: Last 3 days = 4639 Downloads - 3 sales total and i get 3 sales because it was weekend..

Strange think is some people here are happy with sales.. maybe CC work normal but they cheat only selected group of people after that they will change this group :) or they have problem in script, don`t care but they have to fix it fast.. it was 1 month... at least LS work normal and get good sales with 3 times less downloads...

Last edited:
Lol i have te same situation what neo. I lose 17 dol with files who was delete by rg in this week. What the f... . They never do somethink like this.

I lose money from 3 sales (files with someone buy premium was delete today).

Last edited:
I not complain that sales are not fine. I say that today they cut me money with 3 sold premium account because files with someone buy account was deleted. Before that i have many deleted files with i sold somethink every time i get all money. So check if your payments for this week are agree with yours stats. Before in my case not.

lol funny.. 4639 Downloads - 3 sales.. maybe your uploads are crap

with my stats, my 4700 downloads I can get 29 sales from RG

So STOP blaming RG. Sales are fine.

like i say for some people work good for some people not.. please don`t tell me what i upload.. because i know what i upload and before the problem with cc my stats was 8-15 sales per day, how can you be sure for everyone work normal ? do you work in rg team ? Not, so please shu* up friend because you can`t be sure and you can`t write for everyone how works, you can share your great stats from RG here with us let`s see your amazing sales :)

EDIT: You can`t accept maybe for some people work good for some not? Why ? You work for RG or maybe you are creator of the script... if for you work normal this not mean for everyone is like you stop talking global, this is what i try to explain you...

Last edited:
before last cc change my stats was 3-5 sales from 400 downloads, i have 2 big sites but now my sales are 0, no sale all the week

i will wait but when RG not change this i will move to another host in 2013

Back