Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,957 comments
You must understand that they have other problems right now and also they must have thousands of tickets in the last month to answer.My experience with them is that they answered to my ticket after two weeks but my problem was sold.

I know they have problem but when they replied to me first time on saturday they said that money will be back to ur rg account very soon and 5 days pass and still nothing and and now they dont even answer . So i think they r trying to skip it to make some money saving as they have a very good history of cheating which everyone knows . If they could answer then it dont takes much time to check and then refund back the money to account . Isnt it ?

Well, I have never complained before ever, but this would be my first one, yes there is some serious problem with sales for the last 4-5 days. Its impossible that with the amount of sales I have been generating for the last 2 months(minus the first long cc downtime), now I have 0 or just 1-2 sales in last 5 days, its just impossible. And I am not in the group which makes 1-2 sales daily, I generate much more sales than that.

Maybe not everyone is affected, maybe for some everything is still working well, but for many its not.

And its not because of mastercard, I was getting even better sales with visa only, its just the last time cc went down and then came back(before doing the up down thingy for a while) this problem has started.
I hope RG fix this soon, because I don't want to use any other host.

same problem here :( my sales was 5+ per day but this week 0

They cheating on sales like never before ....must be that.

All those CC ups and downs lately...

Givin us minimal amount of sales just that we think sales are OK and that we work more....they fooling us around.

I don't think that anyone gained hundred bucks in total in last 3 days....I remember that offer(in time when oron has stopped working or so) which was 30% from sales and 5% from rebills....and here we are, that it is, just in different way, more practical for rg!

Last edited:
cc is working fine but the matter fact is Rg Admin is playing a game .

5% i think gets sales and 95% sales not count.

RG admin is now going to be crazy i think in futur when he want to run
RG they stop this game and cheat with some sales.

Well, I have never complained before ever, but this would be my first one, yes there is some serious problem with sales for the last 4-5 days. Its impossible that with the amount of sales I have been generating for the last 2 months(minus the first long cc downtime), now I have 0 or just 1-2 sales in last 5 days, its just impossible. And I am not in the group which makes 1-2 sales daily, I generate much more sales than that.

Maybe not everyone is affected, maybe for some everything is still working well, but for many its not.

And its not because of mastercard, I was getting even better sales with visa only, its just the last time cc went down and then came back(before doing the up down thingy for a while) this problem has started.
I hope RG fix this soon, because I don't want to use any other host.

Yes same with me.. i dont have sales for almost 1 week, and i have 3-4 sales before that.. :(

Some questions:
How to trade the balance for premium account?
How to make the request for payment?
When pay?
How much pay? (?/1000 Downloads)

Thank you in advance

Back