Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,951 comments
Gentlemen.How are the sales for you?Are they back to normal as before the cc problems?Please i want to hear some serious info from skilled uploaders.If not leaving a reply here i would apriciate PM much more.Thanks.

worse than before, I guess thats because they dont have mastercard, european sales dropped.

So Guys, whatever you earned till Sunday before 11:59, that is the only paid on Thursday.
Whatever you earned from Monday to coming Sunday will be on Next Thursday/Friday.

check your profile :)

Hi guys,I would like to know how to switch from ppd to pps?? For now I dont see how money I earned....It say that I have to collect 10$ to switch to pps?? Does that mean that when I have 1000 downloads,then I could switch to pps..Pls someone explain me with details :)..Best regards

Hi,everyone,i am new
16.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

17.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys,I would like to know how to switch from ppd to pps?? For now I dont see how money I earned....It say that I have to collect 10$ to switch to pps?? Does that mean that when I have 1000 downloads,then I could switch to pps..Pls someone explain me with details :)..Best regards
1st u need 10$ in your balance by PPD then you able to switch PPS plan.

Back