Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,939 comments
u dont eeven need to report them to get them deleted there is one more superb way to get ur competitor files deleted though i wont disclose it here for benefit of many people else u never know spy out here lolz !

THX FOR PAYMENT

Who exactly are you thanking here? do you see any rapidgator support team member here? is this the official thread?
The answer is easy but I will still tell you because I highly doubt that you and others like you will understand,the answer is "NO".

So when this is not the official thread, rapidgator support is not present, who exactly are you thanking here?

You don't have to thank here every time you receive a payment, because rapidgator support is not available here and you just look like a lunatic who is talking to someone who is not even there.

Use a little common sense or at least try using this small piece in your head called brain that God may have given you.

It will be great help for me, if someone could tell me this answer.

01.Premium account purchase available for USA user?

02.What is minimum paout?

03.Did they pay through webmoney?

It will be great help for me, It would be great if someone could tell me this answer.

01.Premium account purchase available for USA user?

02.What is minimum paout?

03.Did they pay through webmoney?

01.Premium account purchase available for USA user?-YES

02.What is minimum paout? 15$

03.Did they pay through webmoney? YES :P;)

Gentlemen.How are the sales for you?Are they back to normal as before the cc problems?Please i want to hear some serious info from skilled uploaders.If not leaving a reply here i would apriciate PM much more.Thanks.

Back