Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,941 comments
people, are you retarded? why you switched on PPD when you usually have more than 1 sale/day? you thought that rg won't add cc payment for a month or more? u know that u can switch once a week..

the thing is you couldn't wait some days with zero earnings when CC is not available and now you are mad coz they make you wait few days tell the big bucks u should have just waited like it's a PPS only host and you will make at least twice the money u made on PPD just in one good day no u just watch the good sales that might not cone again

The thing is I make $15 a day off PPD with the amount of downloads I have. I also didn't know that the waiting time to change the tariffs were as long as once a week.

FlashAsuna 15 a day is bad:O i hope this days i can make 5 a day:D

Sigh, my point is, I rather make something than nothing.
I do kind of regret switching to PPD when their credit card system was fucked though.
The past week when it was down I've made about $80-$90 off PPD but the past 2 days I've gotten 16 sales and still going. Those 16 sales could've been way more than what I've earned in the past week. ._.

Its also been a week and they still don't let me change my tariff....

I need to know how to withdraw my earnings from my account. I've had this account for quite some time and my money has been rotting in there since they made the switch to webmoney. Webmoney is no longer offered to US citizens so if I create a false account and get a passport will I be able to exchange it for paypal? I guess my question is whether others are doing the same thing I'm tempted to try and if their (webmoney) security will catch this and permanently block my account and whatever funds were in it? Any ideas?

just when i changed my PPS to PPD, I start to get sales. Damn it.
Don't bother listening to stupid comments in this thread. You will doubt yourself.
Going to feel down now. Sales pounding, no benefit for me :(

Back