Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
I had a sale yesterday of 5usd. Sale counts are unbelievable drooped. Peoples don't like force premium buy.
I had due invoices from my server. If I can't pay, they will suspend my account due to nonpayment. I need money very urgently. I hope rg will pay us today.

RG wont pay us, until CC card issue is solved. They cant transfer money from CC to Webmoney.

I think Richard is assuming it is highly unlikely that the CC company will block the accounts without blocking the money. Unless they pay relatively quick then RG might have the money but until they resolve the issue they probably won't make payments as they will want to keep the money to make sure they cover there costs. So either way it is safe to assume we ain't getting paid till it is resolved.

hope so but after this week it will be hard to get the payout since the cc thing dont work and worse part the r forcing users to register on the host hich man dont like bz there r many lazy people and its the lazyness that make them buy premium else others download as free users .

hello.. i have question for people who receive money in webmoney.. can i receive money in webmoney without personal passport and certificat in my keeper light ? Thank you.

RG best and must trusty host in last few months , although they got problems with PP before and now with CC but they never stop paying each week ...

Hope they can restore CC back again asap ..

Alright i didn't got only one Rebill in all but np , sales works fine with me

Back