Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,930 comments
Guys, do you think that splitting files in many parts is good for more sales or not?

And from which size and over, do you think it is good to split files in rar files?

Well zoug its depend on your stuff if its good one and you think many will going to download.

Than for example: you have a 800mb file Split it to 4 parts... NOTE : Don't make too much spiting files as than user will go search for the same content with less split files or files with mirror host so i believe 4 part or less will be much better than more. So i know desperate users can't wait for hours to complete and you will get some sales if you have a decent traffic and your post have some good views and most important part is do not use any file mirror if you do you will get almost nothing. i hope its helpful to you.

guys please help me.i sent many tickets to rg but they couldnt help me.

i have a web site.i add my site to rg then i download the validation file and i upload it to my site's root directory.however,when i click on check my site it says that ''file not found''.what am i doing wrong?help please

Hi everyone. I have 1 stupid question.
How should the payout my balance? I have 15usd~. Its automatic or not? Payout on thursday i select ,but for me dont payout... I use webmoney

Hi everyone. I have 1 stupid question.
How should the payout my balance? I have 15usd~. Its automatic or not? Payout on thursday i select ,but for me dont payout... I use webmoney

If your balance is 15$ or more.. u can get money... but there is a setting in RG that you can get payment automatically or you can pause payment...
If you want payment then you should enable payout in Setting and in every monday they check the payout request and your money goes to (Next payment USD )
and in every thursday (generally friday) you will get payment to your Webmoney...

Sorry for so long info but stupid question has long answer.... LOL

no sale last 4 days ^o)

I have damn sales every day, maybe because i am still on PPD :facepalm:

Damn Rapidgator, hope they will die faster than any other host, scam !

They have earned more than $200 from my files and gave me only $5 from downloads until now!

I guess they will be happy when they earn $500 from me and then allow me to change tariff to pay per sale.

I wonder why i have try to work with them at all, to be their slave? No thanks! No anymore!

Extabit is still the best! Long live Extabit!

Back