Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,922 comments
When does Rapidgator determine the next payout amount? On a certain day of the week? If you haven't earned enough by Monday does that mean Tues or Wed sales don't count toward that Thursday payout? Because I had many sales last Tues, but nothing was given Thurs. thanks

When does Rapidgator determine the next payout amount? On a certain day of the week? If you haven't earned enough by Monday does that mean Tues or Wed sales don't count toward that Thursday payout? Because I had many sales last Tues, but nothing was given Thurs. thanks

You must have at least 15$ each Sunday night when the day changes to Monday in order to get paid in the next payment which is taking place on Thursday or Friday.

If you have not reached 15$, then you will to have to reach them on next Sunday in order to get paid.

Every filehost i used to work on (filesonic, wupload, oron) was hard on beggining and getting good over the time. Rapidgator started better than good, but over the time its only getting worse. Last month working on oron i had fantastic earning and clients didnt have much options for buying the premium accounts (only webmoney and direct acc number) and i only worked on 3 forums. Now im working on lots of forums with rapidgator and the earning are catastrophic. therefore, the problem is not what im working or where im working, but the rapidgator and only the rapidgator. My earnings on oron within a month of working arent even close to what i earned on rapidgator for 6 months of work. yesteday i had 1000dl and not even one sale. till this moment i have 500dls and 0 on my account...:(((

Every filehost i used to work on (filesonic, wupload, oron) was hard on beggining and getting good over the time. Rapidgator started better than good, but over the time its only getting worse. Last month working on oron i had fantastic earning and clients didnt have much options for buying the premium accounts (only webmoney and direct acc number) and i only worked on 3 forums. Now im working on lots of forums with rapidgator and the earning are catastrophic. therefore, the problem is not what im working or where im working, but the rapidgator and only the rapidgator. My earnings on oron within a month of working arent even close to what i earned on rapidgator for 6 months of work. yesteday i had 1000dl and not even one sale. till this moment i have 500dls and 0 on my account...:(((

Rapidgator is a big cheater, what can we do, and there are no good options right now.

I am very glad to heard that !!!

last 3-4 weeks was much much better...
this week not very good.. but today is good day... i hope next week will be all good for everyone... and i`m sure will be good for everyone if they don`t try to cheat but.... :)

DoggY DuKe
in last 3-4 hrs ftp speed also not good for me...

Last edited:
Back