Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,903 comments
guys is the pr. server problem solve? and i just cut all my files to folder as they are so many now so i want to know is sales are counting in the folder? i know it was annoying question :( but i need to know as i get some good sales on my first week don't want to loose my winning habit ;)

Dani...

Last edited:
rebill works for me too..
Rapidgator is the best filehost for me currently who paid on time every Thursday! (no delay so far)
I mean seriously.. others might have to take at least 2 weeks to process the payout..?

guys is the pr. server problem solve? and i just cut all my files to folder as they are so many now so i want to know is sales are counting in the folder? i know it was annoying question :( but i need to know as i get some good sales on my first week don't want to loose my winning habit ;)

Dani...

Well I was the one who mentioned it but I have been putting files in specific folders for 4 months now so not sure if others are having problems. I would suggest go for trusted servers just in case.

@Others

• 3 rebills today and 3 day before so they are fine - though I agree that they should be higher
  • Sales from all over the world including US so no issues there
  • Lastly I have had a min of one sale every day for 2 months straight so there is no sales issue either.

I think in that 5 days with no sale they had a gateway problem or something . the past 2 days i have gotten 12 sales like people who couldnt buy beck then are now rushing in. anyway i hope it stays this way ^^

i assume the servers that counts download also counts sales. thats how i worked up until today. i have too many download and new files everyday and pinpointing each exact counting server is impossible for me.

Back