Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,903 comments
Hey guys :) I really need contact with RapidGator but I dont know if they would answer and solve my issues?

Im wondering how to contact with Rapidgator support :| How long will it take me to wait for it ???

Help me plsssssss, guys @@@@@@@@

i cant use the ones on the site because im in the US

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

its going to ask me for keeper classic which i cant get. i need an exchanger where i can send them the money manually, and then email them so they can send me the money on paypal like xadda.in

So what's wrong with xadda.in?

Guys, please. Don't lose your temper, please. Last sunday and today I also recorded 0, but this is no reason to be rude.
Some days are good, some days are bad. Same as in everydays life.

Last edited:
Mar$hall and what is your proof ? where write how many sales you must have per day ? :) OMG people.. you can`t know how many sales you will have.. some days are good, other not this not mean they cheat.. please stop flood topic with bullshits if you have yesterday and the day before yesterday 5 sales this not mean today you will have 5 or more.. show me stats with sales something like 15 20 per day for last week and today 0 then i can believe but i`m sure you make 1-5 sales per day, today is 0 or 1 and you write they cheat... this is not fair..
For me Rapidgator count perfect sales, actually they are the best one..

what is this Please Anyone explain me. when i check profile option showing
inQm7H69E1oc5.png

and when i check view all stat showing
ibxUpV4mA9Kmv5.png

Now tell me what is this?

@ david_villa07
You sold 3 one month premium acc, and only this fact is matter for you.
Other is no matter. ;)

I have this today
fUp2E.png

ptJX.png

Last edited:
Back