Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,938 comments
Hi all

I have recently started uploading with Rapidgator and I have a few questions.
I have seen some of the answers to some of these questions on their site and on this forum, but need confromation.

1) Rapigator shows download prices per 1000 downloads. Does this mean that I have to have 1000 downloads on a file before they payout or is it on a pro rata basis?

2) Are they paying to Paypal?

3) I tried swapping to PPS but I've been told I have to have $10 in my account first. Why is this? I've already had 4 sales in one week.

4) How much would I have earned on four sales, assuming they were 1 month premium subscriptions?

Thanks

This post got moved to this thread but I got the replys via email before it was moved.

To sohom and Jawus - Like I said. I have looked on this site and Rapidgator site but want conformation for my questions as there seems to conflicting answers. ie There is still an option to pick Paypal for payment if I hadn't asked I would be waiting for a payment that woul'nt come.

Also I still don't know 'why?' you have to wait for $10 credit before you can move to pps?

Thanks chujtam3 for your help here ius your answer so others can benefit.

1) Rapigator shows download prices per 1000 downloads.Does this mean that I have to have 1000downloads on a file before they payout or is it on a pro rata basis?

If there's 10 USD per 1000 downloads, then if you have250 downloads, then you get (250/1000)*10 USD You don't have to have 1000downloads.

2) Are they paying to Paypal?

No, they pay onlyon webmoney. You can exchange money from webmoney to paypal, but it costs 5 USDor more. It depends how much money u have.

3) I tried swapping to PPS but I've been told I have tohave $10 in my account first. Why isthis? I've already had 4 sales in one week.

Yes, you have to have 10 USD in PPD (pay per downloads).If you have 10 USD then you can change to PPS (pay per sales). You had 4 sales,so you can have rebills in future. Rebills are payed by 35%, as I know. Salesby 45%.

4) How much would I have earned on four sales, assumingthey were 1 month premium subscriptions?

4*12.99*0.45 = 23.382 USD

Thanks again chujtam3

Aaah, you get e-mail. I wrote it 2 times :facepalm:.

There's paypal option, but they just do not pay on paypal, because paypal blocked them.

Why there's min. 10 USD? I don't know. Maybe, for blocking multi accounts used for PPS only.

my stats are fine :D highest number of downloads and sales yesterday

also have highest payout this coming payout and i think next week will be much bigger

EDIT: yeah 502 error again

Back