Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
With ppd I only got $1.15 in about one week. But already made 4 sales. So it will take 9 weeks to get $10 and maybe make 30+ sales more. But I only get $10. Think about this. It's frustrating. I just don't share RG links untill 2 month later. Hope the files I shared before can make my balance to $10.

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Plus RG is the best host for sure. But there's just no way I can benefit from it. I contact them twice to ask them switch my acc to pps and post my sales screenshot from others. But they just keep telling me I have to earn $10 more to change plan.

What happened with RG?
I didn't change anything, but PPD goes down since 2012-08-26 more and more.
Someone else has this effect?

bild2daiqp.png

With ppd I only got $1.15 in about one week. But already made 4 sales. So it will take 9 weeks to get $10 and maybe make 30+ sales more. But I only get $10. Think about this. It's frustrating. I just don't share RG links untill 2 month later. Hope the files I shared before can make my balance to $10.

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Plus RG is the best host for sure. But there's just no way I can benefit from it. I contact them twice to ask them switch my acc to pps and post my sales screenshot from others. But they just keep telling me I have to earn $10 more to change plan.

same case here.
before I switched to PPS plan, I earn quite a few sales and rebills while I was still in PPD.
just be patient, and follow the game rules, earn $10 then change plan. Cheers.

I also got sale problem from 2012-08-26.
Before it I can get at least 1 sales per day.
But from 2012-08-26 I don't get any sale anymore.
I think they change something lol

I have multiple people download files from me and it still show as 0. Is it me or there cheating on downloads as well. I point it out and all they say please make sure you have ur payment choice chosen which i did.

New to Rapidgator - A few questions

Hi all

I have recently started uploading with Rapidgator and I have a few questions.
I have seen some of the answers to some of these questions on their site and on this forum, but need confromation.

1) Rapigator shows download prices per 1000 downloads. Does this mean that I have to have 1000 downloads on a file before they payout or is it on a pro rata basis?

2) Are they paying to Paypal?

3) I tried swapping to PPS but I've been told I have to have $10 in my account first. Why is this? I've already had 4 sales in one week.

4) How much would I have earned on four sales, assuming they were 1 month premium subscriptions?

Thanks

I have no sales too. I had 3-4 sales per day, but from 25.08.2012 I have 0 sales. Only rebills.

What the fu*k?

Maybe it's because ppl don't like rapidgator because of that downtime.

1) Rapigator shows download prices per 1000 downloads. Does this mean that I have to have 1000 downloads on a file before they payout or is it on a pro rata basis?
pro rata

2) Are they paying to Paypal?
No. Webmoney only (:/). They said that they will add Payza in few weeks (I don't think so).

3) I tried swapping to PPS but I've been told I have to have $10 in my account first. Why is this? I've already had 4 sales in one week.
You need >= 10 USD from PPD.

4) How much would I have earned on four sales, assuming they were 1 month premium subscriptions?
23.38 USD (4*12.99*0.45)

Back