Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,934 comments
here is the reason of this mess

09JI7.png

Can We Use WebMoney In The U.S.?

Someone please help me to figure out WebMoney. I have been to the Wiki but I keep getting this error message and don't know if it is possible for someone living in the U.S. to access WebMoney. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is the message:
"Please be advised, the services and products described on wmtransfer.com and webmoney.ru and offered by WM Transfer Ltd. are not being offered within the United States and not being offered to U.S residents or citizens, as defined under applicable law. WM Transfer ltd. and its products and services offered on the site wmtransfer.com,webmoney.ru are NOT registered or regulated by any U.S. including FINRA, SEC, FSC, NFA, FinCEN, CFTC or ASIC."

My question is how can we be paid by Rapidgator if our only option is Webmoney which cannot be accessed or used in the U.S.? Am I missing something here? Anyone, please help! Thank-you!

i do remote upload in RG but web uploaded file downloads more than remote upload. hope nonth nagotiation between those both file host then why the fuck i am having low download with RU files.

Back