Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
error 404 & error 500

Hi,
i keep getting the error codes 404 & 500 whenever i click on a file to download. its really frustrating, nothing i've tried works. my premium account logs in fine, no problems there...:facepalm:

Hi,
i keep getting the error codes 404 & 500 whenever i click on a file to download. its really frustrating, nothing i've tried works. my premium account logs in fine, no problems there...:facepalm:
Here is fine,maybe it's the temporary error between servers,depends on your location.

Hi,

For those that have had similar issues in the past, how did u solve this?
I'm connected through a proxy server...could this be a possible cause?
Does rapidgator support use of proxy servers?
Is an ip change causing this?...

4875d9861f0f51945f7dfd43c4743034.jpg

Rapidgator Sucks i leave them have now xserver &bl.st

In 4 Days i have more earnings as on Rapidshit in 4 Months sorry Rapidgator you are Defently out of Buisness this Things remember me on Oron.

Same shit as on Rapidgator now.

Goodbye :)

Hope you Die very fast for your Bullshit service!

Rapidgator Sucks i leave them have now xserver &bl.st

In 4 Days i have more earnings as on Rapidshit in 4 Months sorry Rapidgator you are Defently out of Buisness this Things remember me on Oron.

Same shit as on Rapidgator now.

Goodbye :)

Hope you Die very fast for your Bullshit service!
Don't say it twice because many RG users tells about leaving and then they come back crying my dear RG :sun:
Main reason,almost all new hosts attracting users with great offers,good start up sales and after few months zero for a long time and then their hosts disappear and they come back after some time with new hosts names and all kind of great promises,same bullshit different colour, and so on and on in a round,back and forth...It's not the best choice but it's the safest way to stay with old hosts and get some $$$$$ instead of empty pockets after short time with other wanna be "king of filehostings"
Anyway,good luck in new waters :)) , after some time please don't forget to tell us how is the taste of winning.
Regards.

Last edited:
Received my 2 last payments pending since august.
And I think it will be my last because RG erased all my files (75 survivor files when I had 4 or 5000 files) lol.
Anyway they paid me and I already changed since months for others better hosts.
Thank you.

Received my 2 last payments pending since august.
And I think it will be my last because RG erased all my files (75 survivor files when I had 4 or 5000 files) lol.
Anyway they paid me and I already changed since months for others better hosts.
Thank you.
And what's the others better hosts these days :facepalm:

Last edited:
May be RG forget to turn on shaving mode in september, all uploader have a nice stats or they will shave for the next week

Don't be so sure.I have only 1 sale in Sept.Others zero.These aren't nice stats.As for the deleted files,almost 100 daily.:(

we both in the same group this month only 3 sales till now that sep 1st and 2nd from 3rd to till now(week passed away) no sales
here what a magic is 1st and 2nd very less downloads got good sales from 3rd to till now many downloads no sales

Back