Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,900 comments
I have 10tb contents and got 2 sales in this week ! (of couse, no rebill)
wtf rg ? previously it was always more than 20 sales / week
They lost paygate, they can't fix their trouble, I feel RG is going down day by day...
"AUGUSTUS 14", Perhaps it will be tittle of a scary movie from russian :facepalm:

It looks like shit. I wouldn't buy premium, because it looks like scam site. lol
6X3bHs0.png

I have 10tb contents and got 2 sales in this week ! (of couse, no rebill)
wtf rg ? previously it was always more than 20 sales / week
They lost paygate, they can't fix their trouble, I feel RG is going down day by day...
"AUGUSTUS 14", Perhaps it will be tittle of a scary movie from russian :facepalm:

And in other way its title from Pakistan (Pakistan Independence Day :P)

the site is going from bad to worse to almost 'not worth a comment'. daily the counts decrease in the evening. downloads count go down in tens to twenties and sales go down by 1 or 2 in the late evenings. i dunno if sales would b decreasing i could blame it on chargebacks but how can download counts decrease. n this is happening since almost a week so its not just a one instance case!

Let me understand this shit. They will pay on 14 August 2014, right? But what amount of money? Money from all the month or what? Or they will pay for the week (20.07 or something) and then normally week after week?

Last edited:
Let me understand this shit. They will pay on 14 August 2014, right? But what amount of money? Money from all the month or what? Or they will pay for the week (20.07 or something) and then normally week after week?

You will get Whole Rapidgator earnings ;) Don't Worry.

You gona be 2014 Richy Rich Soon :D

Back