Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,987 comments
Dear Partners, We want warn you not to use z-o-o-m uploader. It is not safe and this software can compromise your affiliate account password as all data you send is sent without encription( including your username and password). Your account info can be stolen by third party

Sad News

My program uses HTTPS (SSL) encryption to log in. The same way like their web does.
Other rapidgator sites are not protected via HTTPS and my program can't influence that.
I have no idea why my program should be less safe than their site.

i got that msg from rg is that true ???
XRGsto_N_original.jpg

Dear Partners, We want warn you not to use z-o-o-m uploader. It is not safe and this software can compromise your affiliate account password as all data you send is sent without encription( including your username and password). Your account info can be stolen by third party

Sad News

My program uses HTTPS (SSL) encryption to log in. The same way like their web does.
Other rapidgator sites are not protected via HTTPS and my program can't influence that.
I have no idea why my program should be less safe than their site.

Now that RG is making a kind of restriction to your Software use, do you have the same feeling as us uploaders when you made restriction to our uploading quota ?!

Back