Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,045 comments
dqptz6.png

how poor ppd

this is the best filehost you can find (with uploaded) don't use this ppd crap rapidgator is the best for sale! With few good sales per month (for example 2013-09-07) you will earn more than whole month working this way.

Dude
you need to make 10 usd from ppd
if u want to move in pps

Yes Friend .... Thanks For Great Help .... After Adding My Payment Info Now My PPD Is Working .... Hope i Will Earn 10 $ For Moving PPS 50/50 ...

this is the best filehost you can find (with uploaded) don't use this ppd crap rapidgator is the best for sale! With few good sales per month (for example 2013-09-07) you will earn more than whole month working this way.

Dude
you need to make 10 usd from ppd
if u want to move in pps

yes i know that.. i didn't mean anything bad when i say that.. i know some guys who earn few thousadns $ per month only with pay per sale and everyone will tell you that pay per sale with rapidgator is the best option. Few months ago i didn't have sale almost 20 days and i was angry and i was thinking to move to PPD but then in next few days i got sales every day and that month i have earn 200$. Thanks god i didn't change it to PPD

Back