Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,962 comments
zMS1Xh6.jpg

That sucks, so now the one month plan with no inactive file deletion is gone, splendid, If they continue to do these changes I am sure a lot more users are going to leave. This trend of changing plans after every 10 days is really not good.
Are they really that much low on storage? They could have at least kept the one month plan with 6TB storage and no inactive file deletion.

Adiel, there is no plan with REAL inactivity, all of my old files get deleted (not shared), when i tried to download them. It seems you have them in file manager, but when you want to download them, they are gone (you get SESSION 500 error, this session is not for you message). And files appear in Deleted files stats.

If 90 days since last download passed by, they are actually inactive (you can see only the file name in manager).

Last edited:
LOL, they expected more money from uploader.

1 month = $12.99 = unlimited storage, 1 TB Bandwith
3 month = $24.99 = 6 TB storage, 1 TB Bandwith
3 month = $49.99 = 8 TB Storage, 4 TB Bandwith

I think they have calculated uploaders don't care about Plan $49.99, mostly don't care about bandwith. they knew Uploaders need storage.

Uploaders with lot files in the end will choose 1 month plant. 12 x $12.99 = More money :D.

@Richard
I am not using much space, so maybe that is why my older files are still there and I have not encountered what you have mentioned. But anyway, these regular changes are not good, I don't understand why don't they add the option to buy more space instead of changing plans like that.
Although the plans look less confusing now as there are less plans to choose from, but in my opinion they should have decreased bandwidth with the one month plan, this would have been much better for 3 month sales.

Last edited:
do you have older files, maybe files you uploaded last year and never shared? is it still possible to download them?

Anyways i've started to move my files to another host, these changes in plans every week are not good, very unpredictable. Impossible to make my own upload strategy with RG in long term, if they change plans every week.

Last edited:
Back