Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Rapidgator Discussion thread

  • Y Thread starter ynj
  • Start date Start date
  • 37,720 Replies
  • 6,539,559 Views

37,720 comments

today i got 1 sale of 1 (8.9955$) can some one tell me is this rebill or premium i cant see this in rebill colum also please can tell me what is a rate of 1 month rebill and 3 month rebill ?
 
hummm thanks and waht is rates for all plans please //

1272013129.jpg
 
Weekends statistics : 700 DL,0 sales,0rebills

Weekeds used to by perfect everytime for me.Thinking about the stupid GB limitations.Hows your statistics from two weeks earlyer and now?Pm sufficient if you dont want to talk in public about it.Thanks.
 
Weekends statistics : 700 DL,0 sales,0rebills

Weekeds used to by perfect everytime for me.Thinking about the stupid GB limitations.Hows your statistics from two weeks earlyer and now?Pm sufficient if you dont want to talk in public about it.Thanks.

Very low sales, from the day they added new plans everything is f*ckd, I was getting perfect sales but now...its like nobody wants to buy premium.
 
You are not alone. I have got the same, and dont tell me that this is normal situation. Weekend was the best period when if you worked hard you can get easy over 10 sales in each day. I add that in this week my friend buy with my link account but rg dont count them.
 
As I said before it was a bad move, they should never have done this. The more people realize there is a limit the more sales will go down. I don't think RG is cheating on sales, its just people are not buying premium because of "newly" imposed limits.
 

About the author

Y
Active Member · Joined
111
Messages
26
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom