Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,932 comments
i just join.......but i can't move to PPS ..........i've earned $10 but still can't move to PPS ........in 4th day it's my 7th sale.......today 3 sales.......but still with the download :(......i contacted them yesterday

@KINGTHE_ALI

RG Tariff Says:
To change a tariff plan you have to earn MORE THAN 10$ working on a PPD plan

It should be more than $10
Not exacly $10

@KINGTHE_ALI

you should be able to change the tariff in your account. if you cannot do so, try contacting support, but im sure once u reach $10 (i changed my tariff when it was exactly $10 not $10+) u should be able to change it. try support if nothing works.

how much exactly?????i'm bad with the download :facepalm: ....i always work with PPS :(
so far $10.54 ......

If you had $10.54 in your balance now, you can manually change it @ your Profile. Just Click Modify account settings, then go to tariff and change it to Pay per Sale. Then Click Save.

If it did not change, Go to Support and Contact RG.

Last edited:
i just join.......but i can't move to PPS ..........i've earned $10 but still can't move to PPS ........in 4th day it's my 7th sale.......today 3 sales.......but still with the download :(......i contacted them yesterday

even after changing the plan, you will face another problem, its sales count cheating :dan: sales counting on PPD is no the same as on PPS, lol

even after changing the plan, you will face another problem, its sales count cheating :dan: sales counting on PPD is no the same as on PPS, lol

bro might be issue is that i earned from my site as well ........might be i need more $4 to manually change it :(
Please fix the following input errors:
To change a tariff plan you have to earn more than 10$ working on a PPD plan.

and broyou shouldn't care ab8 my sales.....i do get daily and stables sales everywhere ;) and also daily rg 2,1,2 and now 3 so far ......

i work now with rapidgator for two weeks and yesterday i have a one month sale
and today i have 2 three months sales :)

Before i work 4 weeks with lumfile and have zero sales

So who cheat ....

Its not cheat but people do prefer rg over lumfile bz still lumfile is new for them and they trust rg more whether they cheat with stats or watever bein said but thats the core reason .....

Back