Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
where did u get the info?
i just mail them last night about this bcaz i crossed 16+ 10 days ago & my Next payment USD is still 0$ ... they reply me few mins ago

i85qt9umBcWLI.png

no it`s not fixed and will never been fixed.. they don`t fix it for 1 month you expect to be fixed now ?Also they start to delete SO MANY files which are not copyright so this mean they delete files because need space.. and now with increase minimum to 50$ if that is true, there is not bright future for this host..

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

pffffffffffffffffff

Deleted files today (976)​

I wanted to delete a 1 folder and all the files I deleted .... :cursing::cursing::cursing:

I wish they'd post these changes on their website. Heck, they still list PayPal as a payout option and it's been months since that went away. The commission rate is also still listed as 50%, when it's now 45%. There are way too many things advertised on their site that just aren't true anymore.

@hyp
Yeah, the worst thing is their unprofessional behavior during the last couple of months... No improvements in the system, no new features, rate changes without changes on site, no communication about problems or improvements of cc processing, massive file deletions, minimal payout change and so on...
But: At least they pay weekly, nevertheless that's worth shit when you don't make any sales...

Back