Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,893 comments
Jealousy in romance is like salt in food. A little can enhance the savor, but too much can spoil the pleasure and, under certain circumstances, can be life-threatening.

Someone else’s success does not rob you of anything

Friends and uploader believe one thing here many pro users who never want you to work with rapidgator and 4 users may be or less who never want to share websites list with you :)
so i m here to guide you to tell you i m with you you are our members our friends :)
and i help all because you are here for earning everyone face lot of issues in family so thats why i m sharing everything what i know :)
So please never give up be storng be humble be genuine :)

What you do just focus on that thing if you believe rapidgator is best thn just work only for rapidgator as a primary filehost :)
work like a machine and let leave everything on god :)
for me rapidgator is No1 Filehost in the history of warez :)

Np here with rebills. But i like new sales a lot more. For sure, they shave, EVERY host does that.

Glasses Be Normal GIF by Curious Pavel

How you think about your customers influences how you respond to them
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
Every company’s greatest assets are its customers, because without customers there is no company.
Rapidgator is very powerfull Company Rapidgator knows how to talk with customers.

they never shout they never fight they always say we are doing our best we appologize for delay and tech issues.

So what i feel Rg is No1 Filehost whoever says rg shave sales they are immature :)
we love rapidgator we like rapidgator and we are stand by them :) i hope all are with me thanks

How to contact support? I've cleaned my browser and accidentally deleted all of my accounts in my authenticator including rapidgator.net.

I can still access my account because it's still login. Once I log out my account or my browser automatically logs out my account then, my account is forever locked.

I can't reset the two-factor authentication because it requires an authentication code which I can't provide because all of my accounts in my authenticator including rapidgator.net are gone and I don't have backup.

I've sent two emails to help@rapidgator.net and not receiving any replies from them. Is there any ways to contact support?

Back