Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,884 comments
I try to explain how i rated this:

- Sales: Good sales but a bit of shaving. But all hosts does that and some are much much more worse in this point.

- Rebills: I nearly never missed a single rebill. That's why i gave full star rating.

Nope. But i also have a question:

Is this the RG cry baby topic?

are you gonna cry basketball wives GIF by VH1

Nope. But i also have a question:

Is this the RG cry baby topic?

are you gonna cry basketball wives GIF by VH1
I never repied you but I had to,you are from RG support.Wheever there are negative posts about RG you post a positive one to shadow them that's your marketing gimmick,And How old are you with all these :cry baby" and gif replies. It's all against you two [mr perfect] all others are here compalns about the host becase it has a serious problem. So if you are happy with the host, leave thise topic.Lets us discuss about the cons.

Nope, it's called "Rapidgator Discussion thread" and not "Dj.IceE's Cry baby Karen thread". Please open a new one, so you can cry as long as you want to.

Thank you.
Dude you must live a sad little life to have post kindegraten replies.

Now you have extablised that you indeed works for this host,to other fellow uploaders , I recommed avoid this kids replies as well as the god himself MrPerfect.

So we can finally push RG over the edge and force them to have a fair business with uploaders.

You i'm from RG staff and also from DDownload staff.

200.gif

Dude, realy, look at my posts before talking such a bullshit. Get mature. You're a crying kid, which doesn't earn any money because the content what you're posting is bullshit. Realize that, realize my open words, WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS SHIT, NOT THE HOST.

Seems Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You're also crying every few days in Keep2Share.cc, FileFactory & DropAPK.COM topic.

Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

REALY, grow up, NOT THE WORLD IS THE PROBLEM -> YOU'RE THE PROBLEM.

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Me and many friends of mine, we're earning a bunch of money with RG (4 digits amounts). For sure also RG is cheating, but they all do. Take a look at my posts in uploaded topic. These crappy bastards from switzerland/turkey owe me aprox. EUR 1800. And every week i warn people not to use this shit.

Many users are laughing about you, because you're the biggest KAREN i've seen here.

Britney Spears Crying GIF

Back