Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,876 comments
Wow. So many users have issues with low or no sales for the last 2 weeks, but it´s normal for just one guy, sales and downloads. My downloads are fine, just the sales are really low since last week, until now. Compared to the last 3 months, are the worst 2 weeks since I´m using RG.

If you are taling about @Youknowwho He is a Mole of Rapidgator. He is here to give some fake confidence to affiliates to continue using Rapidgator.

Indeed Sales are down and Rebills are non-existent..

Switch to PPS and you will see.. there wont be any new sales.. This is an old Trick of Rapidgator.

I have now 14-20$ PPD, RG isnt my main-host, so its ok. Maybe they are cheating, but they pay. Its better as they dont cheat and didnt pay :)

I cant count (..and I will not count) how much money I didnt received from file-hoster. Believe me, it could be a nice used car (2-3 years old).

09100e1350888435.jpg

got one sale immediately after I said switch to PPD yesterday :joy:

while at K2S
all sales/rebills are counted, everyday :)
hahaha
on rebill.me guys like you cry every day they have no sales. k2s mole.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone has a fix for RG FTPupload speed? it always stays at 5MB/s :(...... technical support don't wanna help
From which location you upload? If ytou want huge speed you need to put a dedicatted server or vps.

on rebill.me guys like you cry every day they have no sales. k2s mole.
Post automatically merged:

From which location you upload? If ytou want huge speed you need to put a dedicatted server or vps.

It's not that i have a dedicated server from ftp like nitrfoflare,uploaded,alafile i always get 200 MB/s on RG always 5MB/S, i only think it's a limitation because it start at 40 MB/s jusually and it always get down to 5mb/s...

Back