Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,885 comments
Wellcome to all users in Rapidgator thread,

Yes i understand all users thinking golden days gone golden years gone somewhere you are right i agree.
But still lot of things remain good days never end trust me or not but thats true Believe that,
what exactly u need to do your contents should be good your posts should be unique you should not be hardworker u should be smartworker if i say both u should be,
Some time we feel what the hell is going on with us why we are not getting sales what is this i m fed up. Am i right ?
But forget it move on do ur best make ur better posts forget about lot of sales let it be as it is keep ur good work and feel god is with u to make ur days better because ur heart is gold ur heart is pure and ur thoughts too good.
So once u work forget about sales just feel you giving ur best and u will get reward too but u will not cry u will not shout if u dont right?
make your perfect team make ur own goal make what best for ur business feel free to contact with staff try to get perfect source.

Trust me friends Mr Perfect always with you and yes i truely support every users since that day when i came here and i will always,
yes some time i m busy but thats not mean i m not with u or i forget u no no never.
takecare all feel free to contact me for more info and dont shout dontg make complains rapidgator still best thank you.

Good job , rapidgator
181110124247495777.jpg

These days it seems that rapidgator has problems with remote uploads
someone at the same problem?

This is the ticket response

Dear partner,

Check your Antivirus and FireWall setting and try to use Free download manager:
http://jdownloader.org/download/index
If you have any problem with JDownloader use the JDownloader support boards, search on "unable to write to disk" or "No permission to write to file", there are many posts.

Some of the recommended solutions:
- use less chunks
- allow java.exe, javaw.exe and jDownloader in your firewall
- unstable internet connection, contact you ISP
- reboot PC
- uninstall/re-install firewall
- uninstall/re-install virus scanner
- torrent client using too many connections
- uninstall JRE (java) and re-install latest JRE version

Back