Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,884 comments
There is no problem with DC plugin must be updated. On my side work fine
As I said it's either DC or RG fault. A friend of mine has the same plugin as I and it's working fine for him, I even copied his plugin and it's still doesn't work.

Anyway my wbot is slowly duying so I'll probably have to buy a new one from you hehe

Last edited:
As I said it's either DC or RG fault. A friend of mine has the same plugin as I and it's working fine for him, I even copied his plugin and it's still doesn't work.

Anyway my wbot is slowly duying so I'll probably have to buy a new one from you hehe
No your plugin is old also plugin from your friend will be dead in few days ;) About slow wbot just empty bot_links and post table in base

That doesn't make sense, If RG changed something so the plugin stopped working... it has to stop working for all wbots, I know 4 ppl who's still running Theodor's wbot and it only stopped working on two wbots that are on my server?

I updated curl to the newer version and it's working. Thank You for pointing me in the right direction, I totally forgot about that test page.

Last edited:
Pls guys,I have a rapidgator account with PPD tarrif and I want to get another account for PPS,hope rapidgator allows more than one account or would I run into trouble if I have 2 accounts. I need a PPD and PPS tarrif,do they allow that?.

Back