Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,873 comments
is this message is getting only for affliates or for all members
if this offer is for all i think rg will close affliate system and start doing digital marketing
sales will drop massively uploaders stop using rg
who is going to buy premium if they are giving free 1year premium for every one every
so every smartphone user will get now free 1yr premium?

how do u know? i havent received news about it's back
If you go into payment options, you'll see Paypal indicated again.
They must have found another company willing to transfer their payments to afffiliates through Paypal.
I sent them a note on their contact page to please cancel the payment they issued on the virtual credit card (I don't understand how that happened since I didn't meet their minimum amount of $500) because I wanted all payments through Paypal - they sent me an email confirmation that the credit card payment was cancelled.
And my account setting continues to indicate Paypal as the payment method.

File was uploaded: today 11:00 AM.
File got deleted: today 11:46 AM (reason: DMCA - nothing on the complaints).

How is that even fucking possible!? Does anyone else having same issue?

P.S: 0 sale in this week.

If you go into payment options, you'll see Paypal indicated again.
They must have found another company willing to transfer their payments to afffiliates through Paypal.
I sent them a note on their contact page to please cancel the payment they issued on the virtual credit card (I don't understand how that happened since I didn't meet their minimum amount of $500) because I wanted all payments through Paypal - they sent me an email confirmation that the credit card payment was cancelled.
And my account setting continues to indicate Paypal as the payment method.

paypal was always there, they didnt remove that option, they suspended it so i think is not back yet till they show it as news

1802240027460113.png

Back